Monday, July 12, 2010

6-12-10 Joan and Tom's 25th wedding anniversary

All,

This party brought me to the clubhouse of Evergreen, an adult community located in Hamilton NJ. I pulled up to the venue and was pleasantly surprised by a pretty straight forward and easy load in. Once loaded in and ready to go I set the stage with a little jazz. The couple are devout Christians so my sets included a healthy dose of praise and worship tunes courtesy of the WOW disc series. The rest of the music fare consisted of some classic rock, 80's, and a few pop faves to keep it interesting. I received numerous compliments on the song selection even though my dance floor never really materialized. Happy anniversary to Joan and Tom and congratulations on 25 years of marriage!

Spinzy

No comments:

Post a Comment