Saturday, May 8, 2010

Kevin & Kristina's Engagement Party 5-7-10










Friday brought me to the beautiful Mercer Oaks golf club. On a picturesque day I was lucky enough to score a great gig from my main man Iron Mike. Kristina the future bride was very easy to work with and the play list was right up my alley. We partied to such artists as : Usher, Beyonce, Robin S, Aly Us, Nicki Minaj, Drake, Alicia Keys, Serani, Rihanna etc.. Needless to say we had a blast!! Check out this candid video log of the great time we shared! Congrats goes out to Kevin and Kristina, and thanks for choosing Your Neighborhood DJ!








Spinzy


1 comment:

  1. Hey! This place looks so much like one of the venues in Los Angeles where I got married. It has been good 5 years now and it still feels new. Anyway, congratulations to the amazingly good-looking couple. I have planned a road trip with my husband this year and we will be travelling with our daughter.

    ReplyDelete