Friday, April 2, 2010

March 7th CYO tournament of Champions


Sunday was a day of sportsmanship and great ball. I was lucky enough to host the music entertainment for the mercer county CYO tournament of champions courtesy of Master Dj's. I arrived about an hr early to setup but only need about a half hr for this very easy gig. The Gym was a fair size, located in Trenton Nj the CYO (Catholic Youth Organization) of Mercer county hosted winners from catholic schools throughout the state in : Boys/ Girls JV and Boys/ Girls Varsity league basketball. the banners from all the different schools hung from the rafters of the gym. Etched on the wall was a slogan emphasizing the importance of good sportsmanship, which I felt was very thoughtful. I announced the teams and the rosters before each game, and played music during time outs and half time. the Bose system rocked the gym very well for a system it's size, and even sounded a bit boomy in the cavernous gym. The games went off flawlessly and I got to watch some rising stars in the making. Thanks to MDJ entertainment and the Mercer County CYO for allowing me to be a part of such a cool event!

Spinzy

No comments:

Post a Comment